We Care. We Deliver. Our purpose is to create communities our residents are proud to call home. We currently own or manage over 85,000 units in North America and continue to grow.
Bell Partners, https://bellpartnersinc.com/overview/ a national leader in multi-family housing, our mission is to be the apartment company of choice by creating value and honoring commitments to our residents, partners, and associates.
The Community Manager is responsible for leading and directing all community operations. The position is responsible for hiring, training, and continuously motivating community staff members to provide exceptional service to residents and maintain a high level of resident satisfaction. The Community Manager is also responsible for partnership with the Regional Manager regarding timely reporting of all financial and leasing metrics, including forecasting and management of budget.
Essential Functions and Position Responsibilities
- Lead, direct, and control all facets of the community to ensure quality services and a high degree of customer satisfaction by to Bell standards and policies, while working within budgetary guidelines,
- Recruit, hire, onboard, manage and provide performance feedback to employees to ensure community performance and adequate staffing. Motivate associates through recognition programs, training, and team building. Ensure team meets BAL strategic drivers,
- Ensure property performance is maximized—this includes walking the grounds to ensure product is show ready; walk all made ready apartments to inspect and ensure ready for new resident,
- Tour visitors and guests (this includes prospects, owners, investors, guests from corporate) to show amenities, apartments, models, community, etc. (this may involve walking on hills and up and down 3 flights of stairs),
- Conduct regular performance appraisals and address any associate concerns or employee relations issues,
- Conduct daily meetings with leasing and maintenance staff,
- Ensure BAL strategic drivers are communicated to staff and achieved,
- Evaluate unit prices in accordance with the market and budgeted goals,
- Obtain bids for all contract services and oversee routine capital projects; coordinate with Corporate Departments, as necessary,
- Ensure that the onsite staff provides the highest level of service to residents; respond appropriately to survey results,
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations,
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Regular attendance and punctuality
Education and Desired Competencies
- BA/BS in business, sales, or related field preferred but not required; relevant experience will be considered.
- 3+ years’ experience in a property management role preferred,
- Demonstrated history of successful supervisory experience,
- Must possess the ability to analyze and explain financial reports,
- Must have strong working knowledge of property management software and other necessary programs,
- Must have superior interpersonal skills; ability to get along with diverse personalities; tactful; mature, flexible
- Must have strong time management skills and ability to multi-task required,
- Must demonstrate support of Bell Core Values,
- Must demonstrate support of BAL strategic drivers,
- Must demonstrate ability to provide exceptional customer service,
- Must be able to clearly communicate both orally and in writing,
- Must be able to understand directives both orally and in writing,
- Must present a professional image
- Must be resourceful and well-organized.
Bell Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such, we recognize our responsibility to embrace and promote Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) throughout all aspects and levels of our organization including talent recruiting and retention, training, workplace culture, and community engagement.
Bell Partners, Inc. (“BPI” or the “Company”) is an equal employment opportunity employer. BPI’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. BPI also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is BPI’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Bell Partners Inc. unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable state and local law.