Community Portfolio Manager
Interested in joining our team?
- Competitive Salaries & Benefit Package
- Professional Development opportunities available
- Great work life balance
- Supportive team environment
- Please forward resumes with salary requirements to HR@pmpbiz.com
Property Management People, Inc (PMP) has an immediate opening for a qualified Community Portfolio Manager based in our Gaithersburg, MD office.
As a PMP Community Manager, you are involved in the management and operation of a portfolio of properties including all aspects of administration, maintenance, financial plans, operating budgets and capital improvements. Professional Community Managers are required to oversee a wide variety of projects and interact with contractors. The most qualified candidates will have a solid understanding of contracts, accounting, insurance, physical plant maintenance, government relations, basic construction and HOA regulations.
- A proven track record of delivering excellent service
- Excellent project management skills
- 3+ years as a business management professional
- Experience in interpreting contracts and governing documents
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to pass a thorough Fidelity Bond background check which includes credit history, criminal record, sex offender registry and driving history
- Industry credentials: CMCA, AMS preferred
Office hours are Monday-Friday 8 AM until 5PM and attendance at evening board meetings is required. Candidates must meet the requirements above to be considered.
If you have the drive it takes to be successful as part of our dynamic team, please forward your cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 per year