Are you on the hunt for a dynamic opportunity that combines your attention to detail, your decision-making ability, your interest in real estate, and your customer service abilities?
Real Property Management Pros has the perfect role for you as a Property Manager. You are the guardian of the properties we manage, responsible for documenting the condition of the home at the beginning, middle and end of the lease, ensuring the property is fully ready on move-in day, and determining if the tenants are adhering to their maintenance and move-out responsibilities.
If you are a keen observer, documenter, decider, and communicator with an interest in real estate, we want you to join our collaborative team!
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team as a Property Manager
As a member of Real Property Management Pros, you are a part of a collaborative team. You will handle the move-in, move-out, inspection, security deposit disposition processes for your portfolio, and coordinate projects to get homes in Rent-Ready condition on time and on budget.
We provide training in all things property management, and we look forward to putting your organizational and time-management skills to work.
Our focus is on building relationships, not just tenants and toilets. We want our residents to love their move-in experience and our owners to love the way we preserve, protect, and enhance their investment. You will manage properties to ensure those outcomes are achieved.
Your Responsibilities as a Property Manager
- Hands-On – You will be the “boots on the ground” acting as the eyes and ears for the company and our landlord clients. You will accurately document through photos and written comments everything you observe and be attentive to changes in condition over time.
- Amazing Move-In Experiences – Nobody wants to move into a home that’s dirty or where things don’t work. You will be responsible for having the home in great condition on the day the lease begins so the relationship with the tenants starts off on a positive note.
- Team Player – You will master and adhere to Real Property Management Pros systems, policies, and procedures that are the key to our effective teamwork. You will facilitate smooth communication with owners, tenants, maintenance teams, vendors, and internal staff. You will need good people skills to ensure the work gets done and that we are delivering concierge-level customer service.
- Educate & Advise Clients – You’ll educate the property owner on various aspects of property condition and help them see how Real Property Management Pros goes above and beyond other companies in taking care of their properties. You will offer effective solutions for required repairs and recommend possible upgrades for immediate action or that need to be budgeted for in the future.
- Job Performance & Impact – You will contribute to property and company performance in a variety of key performance indicators, such as:
- Turnover Time – completing “make-ready” projects quickly to minimize lost rental income that results from vacancy.
- On Time Security Deposit Releases so good tenants get their refunds quickly and owners are reimbursed promptly for repairs due to any tenant-caused damages.
- Error-free Inspections and Security Deposit Dispositions – being thorough and diligent in the performance of your duties to build and maintain the trust our in the performance of your duties to build and maintain the trust our clients place in us.
- Online Reviews – encouraging residents and property owners to share their positive experiences based on your excellent service.
To Be Successful in this Role
- You view every interaction as an opportunity to personally improve and to build relationships.
- You’re good at customer service and good at delivering results on time.
- You have the patience to answer questions and take the time to thoroughly educate clients.
- You are diligent about note taking and good at sticking to a process.
- You can prioritize and re-prioritize your workload as circumstances change.
- You love to see a project succeed.
- Experience collaborating as part of a team and familiarity with basic home maintenance are preferred.
- Ideally, you live in the geographic area where your portfolio is located.
Job Requirements for the Property Manager Position
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
- You must have excellent attention to detail.
- You must have strong written and verbal communication skills .
- You must have a working knowledge of various computer software and smartphone apps.
- You must have prior experience in a customer-facing role.
Benefits & Pay
Compensation for the Property Manager position is a base pay of $24 to $29 per hour based on experience [plus bonus based on team performance. Bonuses are not guaranteed, but paid on achieving specified objectives.]
- Full-Time (40 hours/week plus occasional overtime at 1.5x)
- Flexible Schedule
- Primarily an In-the-Field/Work-From-Home Position (min of 1 day/week in Gainesville office required)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Additional Paid Time Off (based on tenure)
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Customer Review Bonuses
If you are passionate about business efficiency, managing resources, and working as part of a dynamic team, this is the role for you!