Senior Property Manager (Lease up!) - Arrive Silver Spring
Trinity Property Consultants is looking for passionate individuals who will add to our people focused culture and help us to continue to provide world class support to our team members, residents, investors, and vendors. Today we are one of the nation’s fastest growing privately held multifamily organizations looking to expand in both size and new markets across the country. We are proud to be among NHMC’s Top 50 Apartment Owners and Managers with a portfolio consisting of over 130 properties across the US, and properties ranging from Student Housing to Suburban Living, Luxury Living and Senior Living Communities. An innovative leader in our industry, we know hiring and retaining the industry’s most talented professionals is the key to our success. We look forward to welcoming you to our team and investing in your career growth and development.
Salary: $90K-$100K base, based on experience, plus potential for quarterly performance bonuses & more!
- Manages the operation of a large-scale apartment community
- Oversees department heads and various associates within each department
- Executes the business plan for the community
- Achieves the highest possible net operating income through effective cost control
- Maintains high occupancy levels
- Develops marketing plans while remaining informed of market conditions and understanding competitive pricing
- Prepares all requested operational and financial data to Regional Manager in a timely manner
- Manages the P&L, budget and finances for the community
- Completes and analyzes market surveys
- Maintains a high-quality on-site team through effective management training, setting and communicating clear standards, and leading the team in fulfilling their highest potential
- Implement or direct the implementation of all policies and procedures in the company policy and procedures manuals
- Leads daily/weekly inspirational and directional team meetings
- Ensures that all physical aspects of the property are fully operational and safe
- Schedules vendors to ensure that all vacant units are kept ready for occupancy
- Visually inspect grounds, buildings, and apartment units on a regular basis
- The team member will be regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, and reach using feet, legs, back, arms and hands. The employee may occasionally be required to climb. Employee will be required to work at a personal computer and talk on the phone for extended periods of time. Must possess the ability to detect auditory and/or visual alarms and be available to work extended/flexible hours and weekends, as needed.
- This position is a full-time position and may require the availability to work some nights, weekends, and occasional holidays. Regular attendance and active participation/planning at company functions and events is also required.
Skills include an excellent ability to address the needs of residents, prospects, and vendors. Other essential skills include but are not limited to:
- Handle high stress situations effectively
- Exhibit strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior collection skills
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize wisely
- Customer service orientation
- Strong sales and marketing background
- Knowledge of state law as it relates to fair housing
- Proven experience managing a community’s budget and finances
- Intermediate computer and Internet knowledge
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Prefer knowledge of the following software programs: Yardi, Voyager, LRO, Entrata, Resident Check
Learning and Development:
- Maintain a commitment to ongoing professional development and career growth through our company’s continuing education programs
- High school education or equivalent is required
- CPM, CAM, RMP, or CMCA Certifications are preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Accurately perform intermediate mathematical functions and use all on-site resident management software functions
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within the multifamily industry required.
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a Property Manager in the Multifamily Industry required.
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a Property Manager at a 400+ unit community and/or mixed-use community (residential and commercial) preferred.
We’ve Got You Covered!
- Medical, Vision, & 125 Plan
- We cover 100% of the monthly premium costs for medical and vision and offer a 125-plan option for dental and dependent medical premiums
- Retirement Plans
- Prepare for retirement and ramp up your 401(k) savings with a 2% employer match.
- Group Life, Long-Term, and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- We provide up to $25,000 of coverage if the unimaginable occurs
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- 2 weeks of accrued paid vacation annually in the first 2 years of service
- 3 weeks of accrued paid vacation annually after 2 years of service
- 4 weeks of accrued paid vacation annually after 6+ years of service
- Enjoy 12 paid holidays and accrue anywhere from 2 – 4 weeks of paid vacation as you accumulate years of service. (Available after 90 days of employment, full-time employees)
- Sick Time
- Not feeling well? We provide you with 48 hours of sick pay each year
- Referral Bonuses
- Great Talent Knows Great Talent - Bonuses provided for hires made through employee referrals
- Volunteer Time-Off
- If you need a day off to volunteer in your community, we’ll provide you with the support you need
- Discounts & Scholarships
- Save with group purchasing discounts on computers and appliances, housing discounts, and exclusive scholarship opportunities!
- Additional Perks Include…
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Health Advocate and Travel Assistance Program
- Generous Emergency On-Call Policy for Facilities Team Members
- Bereavement Pay if dealing with an unfortunate death in the family
- Competitive Bonus & Commission Structures
- Extensive Professional Development Training and Reimbursement Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
Note: This job description includes the core responsibilities for Trinity Property Consultants. These duties may have slight modifications based on the regional location.
See more about our Company and benefits at: https://www.trinity-pm.com/join-our-team